The SKU Popularity Class Inventory Profile shows the on-hand inventory in units, $s, cube, weight, and days for A, B, and C SKU classes and shows the turns and GMROI for each popularity class. Another version shows the sales, inventory carrying cost, warehousing cost, unit cost, and profit per SKU in ABC popularity classes. The last example is a typical ABC sales and average inventory value analysis for ABC SKUs.
- Smartlog have achieved 15,000 trucks operating on the logistics ecosystem
- SMARTLOG – THE ONLY VIETNAMESE LOGTECH AWARDED SAO KHUÊ 2019
- TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS FOR BUSINESS FORWARDING – ASIA DRAGON CHOOSE SMARTLOG STM
- GO-LIVE SOLUTION FOR TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT (STM) FOR THE LEADING BRAND OF VIETNAMESE MOTORCYCLE (PHASE 1)
- STORE CHAIN REPAIR TOOL CHOOSE SMARTLOG MANAGEMENT