STM supports Profit and Loss analysis
Companies often analyze business performance, including:
- Visualize all information, from which to find solutions to improve performance
- Compliance with internal and external reporting requirements
- Evaluate and thereby motivate people to improve work efficiency
- Management makes strategic decisions
- Create trust for the stakeholders
- The Smartlog Transport Management system (STM) is developed to support the collection of information and cost-benefit analysis methods that help businesses control the company’s financial flows and thereby make appropriate decisions.
In addition to the superior features supporting financial information monitoring, STM also supports:
+ Record all transportation costs such as driver’s salary, fuel costs, asset costs, and recognition of customized revenues for different customers.
+ Automatically generate analysis reports in a short time
+ Supports indicators for assessing profits, revenue and expenses
+ Make reports on the effectiveness of asset turnover
+ Shows increase, decrease profit
+ Evaluate strengths and weaknesses in business activities
+ Demonstrate pivot-based analysis or other tools according to business needs
In addition, the preferred method of freight audit is to use the STM system instead of being outdated, ineffective: STM will support instant and accurate collation and parties can connect through integrated technology, thereby improving business efficiency.