Hedge inventory (HI) mitigates risks of potential sharp price increases, shortages in critical commodities, and extreme price and availability volatility for those same items. Fuel is a classic example of a commodity whose inventory may include a hedge inventory component. The main benefit is potentially lower material costs and guaranteed supply.
- Smartlog have achieved 15,000 trucks operating on the logistics ecosystem
- SMARTLOG – THE ONLY VIETNAMESE LOGTECH AWARDED SAO KHUÊ 2019
- TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS FOR BUSINESS FORWARDING – ASIA DRAGON CHOOSE SMARTLOG STM
- GO-LIVE SOLUTION FOR TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT (STM) FOR THE LEADING BRAND OF VIETNAMESE MOTORCYCLE (PHASE 1)
- STORE CHAIN REPAIR TOOL CHOOSE SMARTLOG MANAGEMENT