The Forecast Bias Profile reveals SKU by SKU the deviation of the forecast from perfect. An ideal forecast bias profile has the large majority of the SKUs close to the Perfect Forecasting Line (0% error line) and about half the SKUs above the line and half below the line. The Forecast Bias Profile for a large consumer products company revealed a significant number of SKUs with forecast errors well beyond normal control limits and a majority of the SKUs with overestimated demand. When asked about the results, the client shared that during the previous year the inventory control group had indiscriminately cut safety stocks for all SKUs and that the sales group was nervous about service levels potentially declining. To compensate, the sales group began indiscriminately inflating forecasts.
- Smartlog have achieved 15,000 trucks operating on the logistics ecosystem
- SMARTLOG – THE ONLY VIETNAMESE LOGTECH AWARDED SAO KHUÊ 2019
- TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS FOR BUSINESS FORWARDING – ASIA DRAGON CHOOSE SMARTLOG STM
- GO-LIVE SOLUTION FOR TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT (STM) FOR THE LEADING BRAND OF VIETNAMESE MOTORCYCLE (PHASE 1)
- STORE CHAIN REPAIR TOOL CHOOSE SMARTLOG MANAGEMENT