The customer-item sales activity profile is a joint distribution revealing the amount of $ or unit sales accomplished in nine or more segments of business. The profile reveals the amount of sales accomplished on A items going to A customers, A items going to B customers, …, C items going to C customers. It highlights the dramatic differences in the logistics activities in different channels of the same enterprise. For example, there are typically very few customers, very few items, high volumes, high revenues, and intense competition in the AA segment. There are typically very many customers, very many items, low volumes, low revenues, and little to no competition in the CC category. The logistics strategy should reflect these stark contrasts.
- Smartlog have achieved 15,000 trucks operating on the logistics ecosystem
- SMARTLOG – THE ONLY VIETNAMESE LOGTECH AWARDED SAO KHUÊ 2019
- TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS FOR BUSINESS FORWARDING – ASIA DRAGON CHOOSE SMARTLOG STM
- GO-LIVE SOLUTION FOR TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT (STM) FOR THE LEADING BRAND OF VIETNAMESE MOTORCYCLE (PHASE 1)
- STORE CHAIN REPAIR TOOL CHOOSE SMARTLOG MANAGEMENT