I. COMPANY INFORMATION
“Smartlog is a comprehensive information technology solution for Vietnam logistics market”
Smartlog is proudly a pioneering start-up in developing IT solutions for logistics operations in Vietnam. With a team of experienced experts in the supply chain, logistics and comprehend knowledge of international models, we are gradually changing the way of logistics operations in the trend of industrial revolution 4.0. Customers can improve service quality and improve internal operational efficiency.
Address: 207 D1 Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
II. JOB SUMMARY
v Business Development
· Identify, evaluate, negotiate, and manage business opportunities in Vietnam logistics market
· Establish long-term professional relationships with potential clients and partners to promote the company’s products and services.
· Working with Implementing Team to develop proposals of consulting and building applicable system to fulfill customer’s needs;
· Participating in pricing the solutions; presenting business trends geared to optimizing value of products/ services for new clients.
· Creating and publishing marketing materials in line with marketing plans
· Actively involving in brand management and corporate identity in multiple marketing channels such as Website, Facebook, Linkedin.
v Technical Requirements
- Bachelor Degree and above
Prefer having major in Transportation, Supply Chain, Industrial Management, Business Administration,
- 1-2 years experience working in Supply Chain & Business Development
Experience in Project Management & Software Deployment is a plus
- Able to use English fluently, especially in reading & writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Offices
v Personal Requirements
- Passion and ambition in logistics and supply chain
- Willing to work under pressure
- Having logical and systemic thinking
- Good at communicating & inspiring skills
- Letter of application
2. Time of apply
• Receipt of applications by (30/1/2018)
Via website: gosmartlog.com
Via email: email@example.com (Ms. Huong)